Got my new scale, I am super excited and motivated now because of how accurate it is! I was 169.2 today, though weighed after breakfast, which means I have either gained weight from my previous 165, or I was just getting an inaccurate weigh before. Anyhow, I am still in the 160's, my goal for the end of February is to get into the 150's, even if it is only 159!
Today:
2 cups coffee with 2 tbs light cream [2.6]
2 eggs scrambled with 1 tbs light cream [2.4]
4 slices bacon
1 baked chicken breast marinated in italian dressing [1]
2 servings of green beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic powder [4.8]
cheesecake pudding (3 tbs whipped cream cheese, 2 tbs light cream, 1 splenda, stevia clear) [2.1, 1.2, 1]
net carbs: 15.1
kcal: 1041
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.