Wednesday, February 9, 2011

too sick yesterday to write, but I guess I ate well enough because this morning I was 168.2! :) That's a pound down from the last time I weighed.

today:

2 eggs scrambled with 1 tbs heavy cream and 1/2 tbs butter
2 slices bacon

3 sugar free coconut chocolates (somebody sent them to me in the mail :/ )

big salad with romaine, tomato, 1/2 pound ground turkey with taco seasoning, 2 tbs mayo, 1 tsp salsa, and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese

3 more sugar free coconut chocolates (this might set me back, but I felt the need to finish them so they wouldn't be around)

tea with 1 tbs heavy cream

string cheese

not too hungry today, but I'm hoping to feel better, and that I get my check in the mail today so I can go buy groceries.

I don't know whether to count the sugar alcohol carbs in the chocolate... Oh well. it won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.