I'm still maintaining at 168.4. It's aggravating. I've been on plan, and very good, but I admit to having too much coffee and splenda and probably way too much fat via coconut oil. So today I am testing out a new regimen, with only one cup of coffee a day, water all day at school and a decent dinner at night. I figured out how to make "chocolate" out of coconut oil, so I need to be careful with that. Also, with sugar free gum, Extra is like 2 carbs per stick! I haven't posted the last three days, though I have been on-plan.
Today:
2 eggs, 1/2 tbs butter, 2 tbs heavy cream [1.2, 0, 0.8]=2
1 cup coffee, 2 tbs heavy cream, 1 splenda [0.7, 0.8, 1]=2.5
[4.5]
Yesterday:
Pepperoni [1]
2 eggs, 1/2 tbs butter, [1.2]
14 oz Dunkin Donuts coffee w/ cream and 2 splenda [2, 3, 2]
chef salad - [6]
diet nestea - [1]
2 sticks Extra gum [4]
tuna broccoli thing [5]
chocolate thing [4]
[29]
yeah that's why I've been maintaining... I need to be much more vigilant!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.