Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today, getting back into a temporary Induction, I was not very hungry. Here is what I ate:

2 eggs scrambled with 1 tbs light cream [1.2, 0.6]
coffee with tbs light cream [1, 0.6]
1 cup iceberg lettuce with 1/2 plum tomato, 1/3 pound of cooked ground turkey and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and a bit of low carb Italian dressing [0.2, 1, 0, 2, 1]
Atkins advantage bar (I had to make myself eat something) [2]
earl grey tea with tsp light cream [.3]
sf raspberry jello cheesecake square [2]

[net carbs: 12, kcal: 1121]

I need to eat more vegetables. Remember 15 out of my 20 carbs should come from veggies!

I went to the grocery store to stock up on supplies, so I feel confident that I am ready to face the week. Now for work and studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.